Regional and Country Advisory Boards
Our Regional/Country Advisory Boards advise, support and challenge directors and their teams to help them deliver the Trust’s strategy in their region/country.
- To advise on how the Trust’s national strategy is implemented in a regional/country context and to offer constructive support and challenge to the director and his/her team in the delivery of regional/country business plans
- To contribute to debates on major issues affecting the future success of the region/country
- To support the regional/country director to establish and develop a presence in the region/country by acting as an ambassador for the Trust externally, opening doors and making introductions with key contacts and stakeholders
- To bring knowledge of the region/country, its people and their needs to the Trust
- Wherever possible, to provide support on projects and other challenges as requested by staff, outside of the Advisory Board meetings.