What's in season: March
Spring is most definitely in the air, and the great outdoors is calling us to get out and about, whether it's in our gardens or taking in the spring scenery.
Our flavour of the month is parsley
- Parsley contains three times more vitamin C than an orange
- The Ancient Greeks believed that parsley grew from the blood of a slain hero, Archemorus
- Parsley was used to mask the smell of the dead
- Parsley is the most commonly used herb in America
- The BBC children's show The Herbs featured a friendly green lion called Parsley