Bring your dog to Fountains Abbey
With acres of land to explore Fountains Abbey and Studley Royal is a great place to come for a day out with your dog. There are plenty of places to discover and some nice long walks to enjoy through the gardens, abbey and deer park.
What you need to know:
- Please keep your dog on a lead.
- Please do pick up after your dog and put the waste bags in the bins around the grounds. These are marked on the map you will recieve upon arrival.
- If you've forgotten waste bags for your dog, you will find spare in admissions before you go out into the grounds.
- Dogs are allowed within the abbey, but please do not take them inside any buildings such as Fountains Hall.
- There are outside areas to have a hot drink and a bite to eat with your dog in the visitor centre restaurant (limited seating with shelter), Studley tearooms and Mill Cafe.
- You will find water bowls for your dog at the visitor centre, West Gate and Studley admissions as well as Mill Cafe and Studley tea-room.
Follow us on Twitter
Keep up with the latest news and events from Fountains Abbey on Twitter.
Like us on Facebook
Find out all the latest news, behind the scenes photos and what events are on by giving us a Like on Facebook.
Tag us on Instagram
We love photos - and especially photos of Fountains Abbey. If you snap some great pictures tag us or use #fountainsabbey. Follow us to keep up to date on what's going on around the estate.