Bring your dog to Fountains Abbey
With acres of land to explore Fountains Abbey and Studley Royal is a great place to come for a day out with your dog. There are plenty of places to discover and some nice long walks to enjoy through the gardens, abbey and deer park.
What you need to know:
- Please keep your dog on a lead.
- Please do pick up after your dog and put the waste bags in the bins around the grounds. These are marked on the map you will recieve upon arrival.
- If you've forgotten waste bags for your dog, you will find spare in Admissions before you go out into the grounds.
- Dogs are allowed within the abbey, but please do not take them inside any buildings such as Fountains Hall.
- There are outside areas to have a hot drink and a bite to eat with your dog in the Visitor Centre Restaurant (limited seating with shelter), Studley tearooms and Abbey tearooms.
- You will find water bowls for your dog at the Visitor Centre.