Out and about around Fowey
There are some great walks around Fowey, with dramatic stretches of the South West Coast Path weaving through woodlands and around creeks. There's a quick walk around Covington woods, a longer step over to Gribbin Head or if you've got more time then try Hall Walk taking in both sides of the estuary.
Take a moment to see what inspiration we have thought up and get going on your very own adventure.
This summer we've been canoeing down the river, making some wild art and cooking up some delicious grub on the campfire.
It's great to hear what everyone else is doing, rain or shine, at home or away. Share your adventures on our Facebook page
Have a safe day out
- Stout footwear is advisable as many paths can be muddy
- Please be aware of dangerous cliff edges and unstable cliffs
- Currents and winds can make swimming hazardous
- Please watch the tide. Don't get cut off by rising water
- Keep children supervised at all times
- Avoid getting between farm animals and their young
- Please keep your dog under close contol when lifestock are present
- If ponies or cows approach you let your dog off the lead
- Be tick aware, check for these little critters after being in long grass