" Second-hand bookshops are a crucial source of fundraised income and every penny they raise stays at that property to be spent on vital conservation work. In 2018, the bookshops collectively raised over £250,000 in the South West. A big thank you to all our bookshop supporters, whether you buy a book or drop off your preloved books, you really help us care for special places."
These second-hand bookshops across the South West also remain closed for now. We're working hard to reopen them as soon as we can.
- Dyrham Park, Gloucestershire
- Greenway, Devon
- Glendurgan Garden, Cornwall
- Kingston Lacy, Dorset
- Lacock, Wiltshire
- Lanhydrock, Cornwall
- Montacute House, Somerset
- Saltram, Devon
- Snowshill Manor and Garden, Gloucestershire
- Trengwainton Garden, Cornwall