Prior Park Landscape Gothic Temple
The original Gothic Temple was built as a late addition to the grounds, around 1754.
By the early 20th century, the Gothic Temple was in a state of disrepair. As it could not be maintained, the temple remains were transported brick by brick to the nearby Rainbow Wood House.
It is hoped that in the long term, a replica of the temple will be built on the site of the original, complementing the reconstructed Cascade.