Chocolate brownie truffle bites
These bite-size balls of chocolatey goodness are the perfect mini treat for everyone. Quick, easy and delicious, these no-bake truffles can be decorated with your favourite toppings.
Cakes and bakes
- 200g Broken chocolate brownie
- 25ml Cream or milk
- 100g Chocolate, dark, milk or white
- Place the broken brownies into a food processor and blitz to crumbs.
- Add the double cream or milk and pulse a few times to bring together into a dough.
- Roll into 10 balls, approximately 10g each, and place on a tray in the fridge overnight.
- Melt your chosen chocolate and dip the chilled bites into it. Place on a tray and leave in the fridge to set before serving.
- If you fancy, you could decorate your truffles using different types of chocolate, nuts or cocoa powder.