A delicious, light salad that is the perfect summer accompaniment. Ideal with our lemon and oregano chicken skewers recipe, or as a stand-alone dish.
- 250g tomatoes, cut into bitesize chunks
- ½ cucumber, cut into bitesize chinks
- 50g red onion, thinly sliced
- 50g pitted black olives
For the dressing
- 10g fresh dill, finely chopped
- 10g fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled finely chopped
- 75ml olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 120g feta cheese
- Place all the dressing ingredients in a bowl and whisk gently to combine.
- Add the tomatoes, cucumber, red onion and olives and toss gently to coat.
- Place into a serving bowl and top with the crumbled feta cheese.
Hungry for more recipes?
From our kitchens to yours, why not recreate all that you love about a visit to a National Trust café? From hearty mains to light snacks and naughty treats there's something for every mood.