Shredded sprout, bacon and chestnut salad
A very quick and delicious winter salad recipe. Something different to do with sprouts, and you could also adapt the recipe for Christmas dinner leftovers.
- 600graw sprouts, shredded
- 200gsmoked bacon, cooked and shredded
- 100g chestnuts, broken into small pieces
- 40g dried cranberries
- 60g spinach
For the dressing:
- 1 orange, juice and zest
- 60ml cold pressed rapeseed oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the sprouts, chestnuts and cranberries in a bowl and mix well.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients together and pour over the sprout mix.
- Place the spinach in your serving bowl and top with the sprout mix.
- Finish with the shredded bacon and serve.