Guided tours at The Homewood
The Homewood is cared for by a live-in tenant family, so you'll need to book a guided tour to visit.
How to book
- Please arrive at Claremont Landscape Garden 20 minutes before your tour starts.
- Pay and collect your passes at the entrance kiosk (if you are a National Trust member, please bring your card)
- You will depart by minibus five minutes before the start of your scheduled tour - please present your boarding passes.
- The minibus returns to Claremont every half an hour until 4.30pm (except 2.30pm).
The important stuff
- Guided house tours last approximately 45 minutes followed by an opportunity to visit the garden.
- Unfortunately we can't accommodate large bags, backpacks or pushchairs.
- You're welcome to take pictures of the exterior of the house and the garden, but please keep your camera in your bag while inside.
- You will be provided with shoe covers; please do not wear small-heeled shoes as these can damage the floor.
- There are no facilities at The Homewood (there are toilets and a café at Claremont).
- If you're unable to come to your booked tour, please let us know as soon as you can so we can give others the chance to visit.