Getting married at the Kymin
One of the highest wedding venues in Wales with spectacular views across the surrounding countryside, The Kymin, on the edge of Monmouth, South Wales, provides an intimate setting for your special day.
The Round House
The important details
- We provide you with exclusive use of the Round House for the duration of your ceremony.
- Our price for 2016 is £575, including VAT. A 50% deposit is payable when you book.
- You'll have access to all parts of our 10-acre pleasure grounds during your wedding, where your special day can be captured on camera with stunning scenery.
- Both live and recorded music are permitted, but the content must be checked with the registrar.
- Your wedding can be held on any day the Round House is available, but if you would like to hold your wedding on a Saturday, Sunday or Monday between the end of March and the end of October, the ceremony must be after 4.30pm once we have closed to the public.
- Due to the small size of the building we limit the number of guests to 20, plus the bride and groom, registrars and any babies.
- The main car park is approximately 60m from the Round House and the disabled car park is just a couple of metres away.