Pooch Passport terms and conditions
The Pooch Passport scheme is available at participating places. Please read the full terms and conditions for the scheme below.
The Pooch Passport stamps can only be collected at these places:
- Basildon Park, Berkshire
- Bateman's, East Sussex
- Birling Gap, East Sussex
- Box Hill, Surrey
- Chartwell, Kent
- Claremont Landscape Garden, Surrey
- Cliveden, Buckinghamshire
- Dapdune Wharf, Surrey
- Emmetts Garden, Kent
- Greys Court, Oxfordshire
- Ham House, London
- Hatchlands Park, Surrey
- Hindhead Commons, Surrey
- Hinton Ampner, Hampshire
- Hughenden, Buckinghamshire
- Ightham Mote, Kent
- Mottisfont, Hampshire
- Polesden Lacey, Surrey
- Rainham Hall, London
- Runnymede, Surrey
- Scotney Castle, Kent
- Sheffield Park and Garden, East Sussex
- Standen, West Sussex
- Stowe, Buckinghamshire
- Uppark, West Sussex
- The Vyne, Hampshire
- Waddesdon, Buckinghamshire
- The White Cliffs of Dover, Kent
- Winkworth Areboretum, Surrey
- The Pooch Passport is valid from 1 September 2023 to 29 February 2024. Any stamps collected before or after these dates will not be valid for the treat.
- The Pooch Passport stamps can be collected during the published opening times for each place only. Please check individual opening times before you visit at www.nationaltrust.org.uk.
- The dog and their Pooch Passport must have received six unique stamps from different properties, within the time frame, to be eligible for the treat.
- Each dog must have its own Pooch Passport – sharing is not permitted.
- Each dog may only be issued one Pooch Passport at a time.
- The Pooch Passport is not transferable.
- The dog must be present to receive a stamp for admission.
- Stamps can only be collected after admission.
- Photocopies will not be accepted.
- There is no cash alternative.
- The treat is subject to availability.
If you’re bringing your dog to the places we care for, here’s information on the Canine Code and pawprint rating system to plan your visit.
After a good dog walk in the fresh air, find a place to sit and relax with your dog in a dog-friendly café.