Booking your visit to Hardy's House, Max Gate
Hardy's House, Max Gate is open for pre-booked, guided visits. Find out how to book, how to change your booking if needed, and what you can expect when you arrive.
On your pre-booked, guided visit to Hardy's House, Max Gate, there will be an introductory walk and talk in the garden and drawing room to give you an introduction. This will be followed by an opportunity for you to explore the atmospheric Victorian rooms at your leisure.
Visits will last approximately one hour.
How to book
- Entry is free for members, but please bring your membership card with you. Non-members will need to pay in advance.
- Please book one ticket per person, except for children aged 5 or under as they don't need a ticket.
- There will be an introductory tour every half hour. The timeslot is for your arrival time for your tour.
- Bookings are for your use only and are not available for resale.
- We'll send your booking confirmation by email. Please make sure you fill in your correct email address when you book to ensure you receive your confirmation email.
Book your visit
Changing your booking
If you set up an account when you made your booking, you will be able to amend the date/time of your booking online up to 24 hours before the date of your visit, or by calling 0344 249 1895
If you are a member and can no longer attend, please let us know by giving us a call on 0344 249 1895
When you arrive
Your timed ticket allows an arrival window of 10 minutes for checking in. Please aim to arrive promptly to allow for a warm welcome to Hardy's House, Max Gate. If you are more than 10 minutes late for your arrival slot then entry will be at the discretion of the property team.