Family days out in the East of England
Looking for something to do with the kids? Discover the best family-friendly places to visit in the East of England and enjoy great days out all year round.
Family days out near you
- See what wildlife you can spot as you tread the boardwalks around Wicken Fen, enjoy the newly revamped woodland play area at Anglesey Abbey, and meet some farmland favourites at Wimpole Home Farm.Family days out in Cambridgeshire
- Whizz along the trails on your bicycle at Blickling, try building your own den at Oxburgh Estate, or stay whisper-quiet for some wildlife detecting at Sheringham Park – there's plenty of fun for all the family in Norfolk.Family days out in Norfolk
- From wildlife spotting at Dunwich Heath and cycling adventures at Ickworth, to walking in the footsteps of the Anglo-Saxons as a budding archaeologist at Sutton Hoo, find your next day out at the places we care for in Suffolk.Family days out in Suffolk
- Essex, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire
- Discover a variety of fun things to do with the family, from building dens in Hatfield Forest to flying a kite at Dunstable Downs. Or perhaps you'll uncover secret stories from the past in historic mills, barns and houses?Family days out in Essex, Beds & Herts