Book your group visit to Woolbeding Gardens
Woolbeding Gardens will be unable to take group visits during 2021. If you are inquiring about visiting during 2022, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Making the most of your visit
- We recommend you give yourself 2-3 hours to enjoy Woolbeding Gardens.
- Groups are allowed to browse the garden at their own pace.
- Enjoy viewing key landmarks such as the manicured garden rooms, vegetable and herb gardens, the orangery, greenhouse garden, the William Pye water feature, chinese bridge and gothic summer house with waterfall.
- Coaches can drop off and pick up from the entrance to the gardens.
- Groups of 12 or more need to provide their own transport as the park and ride will not be possible.
For an additional price we can arrange for a talk with a member of our Garden Team. This talk focuses on the horticultural design and planting of the gardens, perfect to set you off on your day at Woolbeding Gardens.
We pride ourselves in giving a personal touch to every group visit and would love to hear from you. To discuss a future visit and any special requirements your group may have, please get in touch at email@example.com