Book your 2020 group visit to Woolbeding Gardens
Woolbeding Gardens is open from 23 April until 25 September 2020. Over the years we have hosted many specialist horticultural, floral and art groups. Enjoy the colour themed garden rooms and beautiful floral displays to stunning views over the River Rother and surrounding landscape.
Making the most of your visit
- We recommend you give yourself 2-3 hours to enjoy Woolbeding Gardens.
- Groups are allowed to browse the garden at their own pace.
- Enjoy viewing key landmarks such as the manicured garden rooms, vegetable and herb gardens as well as other key landmarks such as the orangery, greenhouse garden, the William Pye water feature, chinese bridge and gothic summer house with waterfall.
- Our small shop sells souvenirs, gardening books and plants.
- Coaches can drop off and pick up from the entrance to the gardens.
- Groups of 12 or more need to provide their own transport as the park and ride will not be possible.
- Groups rate for 2020 (minimum 15 visitors): Adults £8.10, National Trust members free (group rate applies if your group consists of 15 or more visitors).
For an additional price we can arrange for a talk with a member of our Garden Team. This talk focuses on the horticultural design and planting of the gardens, perfect to set you off on your day at Woolbeding Gardens.
- 15-20 people - £15
- 21-40 people - £20
- 41+ people - £25 a group
Time for tea
We pride ourselves in giving a personal touch to every group visit and would love to hear from you. To discuss any special requirements your group may have, please get in touch and call us on 01730 716 304 or email us. More information can also be found in our 2020 Groups Pack.