Group visits to Woolbeding Gardens
Woolbeding Gardens is open from 20 April until 29 September. Over the years we have hosted many specialist horticultural, floral and art groups. Enjoy the colour themed garden rooms and beautiful floral displays to stunning views over the River Rother and surrounding landscape.
Making the most of your visit
- We recommend you give yourself 2-3 hours to enjoy Woolbeding Gardens.
- Groups are allowed to browse the garden at their own pace.
- Enjoy viewing key landmarks such as the manicured garden rooms, vegetable and herb gardens as well as other key landmarks such as the orangery, greenhouse garden, the William Pye water feature, the orchid house, chinese bridge and gothic summer house with waterfall.
- Pre-book a 10 minute introductory talk by the Head or Senior gardener and the gardening team is always available to answer any questions about the flowers and plants you see during your visit.
- Our small shop sells souvenirs, gardening books and plants.
- Coaches can drop off and pick up from the entrance to the gardens.
- Groups of 12 or more need to provide their own transport as the park and ride will not be possible.
- Groups rate for 2017: Adults £7.60, National Trust members free (group rate applies if your group consists of 15 or more visitors).
Time for tea
Get in touch
If you are thinking about planning a visit to Woolbeding Gardens, we would love to hear from you. We pride ourselves in giving a personal touch to every group visit. Please get in touch, call us on 01730 811960 or email us to find out more, a group information pack is available on request.