Planning your visit to Woolbeding Gardens
We’re still very much a private garden and we welcome visitors exclusively on Thursdays and Fridays up to 29 September 2017. All visits must be pre-booked so we can ensure you'll experience the garden just as it's meant to be. As we're also without a visitor car park, our complimentary shuttle bus scheme is on hand to take you from nearby Midhurst and drop you directly outside Woolbeding Gardens.
Please be aware that Woolbeding Gardens is now closed but please check again soon to book your tickets for when we re-open on the 5th April 2018.
Step 1: Booking your visit
Book online or call us on 0344 249 1895 and we will take your booking, explain travel details and give you a unique reference number to quote on arrival. We are unfortunately unable to take individual bookings directly at the Woolbeding Gardens office. Please note: seats on the minibus cannot be pre-booked.
Step 2: How to get here
Step 3: Our complimentary minibus will collect you from the car park
- Hot and cold drinks, fresh sandwiches and delicious cakes are available at Woolbeding Gardens from our Orchard Cafe.
- Picnics in the garden are welcome
- Pushchairs can be taken on the minibus and there are seatbelts for children
- Limited disabled parking is available at Woolbeding Gardens for blue badge holders only, please inform a member of the team when you book on 0344 249 1895
- Walkers and cyclists also need to pre-book their visit by calling 0344 249 1895
- Our minibus seats 16 people. If you are travelling in a group of 12 or more, you will need to arrange your own transport.
- Assistnce dogs only are permitted in Woolbeding Gardens.
- Last admission to the gardens is 3.15pm