Planning your visit to Woolbeding Gardens
We’re still very much a private garden and we welcome visitors exclusively on Thursdays and Fridays up to 28 September 2018. All visits must be pre-booked so we can ensure you'll experience the garden just as it's meant to be. As we're also without a visitor car park, our complimentary shuttle bus scheme is on hand to take you from nearby Midhurst and drop you directly outside Woolbeding Gardens.
Step 1: Booking your visit
Book online or call us on 0344 249 1895 and we will take your booking, explain travel details and give you a unique reference number to quote on arrival. We are unfortunately unable to take individual bookings directly at the Woolbeding Gardens office. Please note: seats on the minibus cannot be pre-booked.
Step 2: How to get here
Step 3: Our complimentary minibus will collect you from the car park
- Hot and cold drinks, fresh sandwiches and delicious cakes are available at Woolbeding Gardens from our Orchard Cafe.
- Picnics in the garden are welcome
- Pushchairs can be taken on the minibus and there are seatbelts for children
- Limited disabled parking is available at Woolbeding Gardens for blue badge holders only, please inform a member of the team when you book on 0344 249 1895
- Walkers and cyclists also need to pre-book their visit by calling 0344 249 1895
- Our minibus seats 16 people. If you are travelling in a group of 12 or more, you will need to arrange your own transport.
- Assistnce dogs only are permitted in Woolbeding Gardens.
- Last admission to the gardens is 3.15pm