Book your visit to Woolbeding Gardens here
Woolbeding Gardens are not due to open until 23 April 2020. Due to the constantly changing situation we have suspended further ticket sales for the moment. More communication will be released in due course. We are planning to re-open on Thursday, 23rd April 2020 and will be open on Thursdays and Fridays from 23rd April to 25th September (excluding Friday, 8th May) and ten Wednesdays throughout summer. Please keep checking the website for more information in the coming weeks.
Step 1: Booking your visit
You will soon be able to book your 2020 visit online or call us on 0344 249 1895. We will explain travel details and give you a unique reference number to quote on arrival. We are unfortunately unable to take individual bookings directly at the Woolbeding Gardens office. Please note: seats on the minibus cannot be pre-booked.
Step 2: How to get here
Step 3: Our complimentary minibus will collect you from the car park
- Hot and cold drinks, fresh sandwiches and delicious cakes are available at Woolbeding Gardens from our Orchard Cafe.
- Picnics in the garden are welcome
- Pushchairs can be taken on the minibus and there are seatbelts for children
- Limited disabled parking is available at Woolbeding Gardens for blue badge holders only, please inform a member of the team when you book on 0344 249 1895
- Walkers and cyclists also need to pre-book their visit by calling 0344 249 1895
- Our minibus seats 16 people. If you are travelling in a group of 12 or more, you will need to arrange your own transport.
- Assistnce dogs only are permitted in Woolbeding Gardens.
- Last admission to the gardens is 4pm