The Fairy Tale Trail
Immerse your pupils into this hands on and interactive living storytelling experience through our deep dark woods.
Give pupils the chance to explore this enchanted forest through the use of storytelling.
- Complete the quests set by all our familiar fairy tale characters and unravel the Gruffalo story as you walk.
- From investigating the Three Bears House to planting seeds in the secret garden and building a den of sticks for the Three Little Pigs.
- Cross the same bridge as the Three Billy Goats Gruff.
- Play in Peter Pan’s Play Trail.
- Follow the trail home left by Hansel and Gretel.
- Make a bow and arrow for Robin Hood.
- Make clay creatures as we pass through Narnia.
- Back at base using pupils will create their own stories using story sacks and other story telling activities.
Suitable for Foundation, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 pupils.
This programme is curricular linked and helps to enhance the teaching of “Language and Literacy”, "PDMU" and “The Arts” . We can focus on whatever topic you are studying in school and will weave this throughout the fabric of the day.
Activities will vary by age and season.