By giving gift membership, you'll help protect unforgettable places for future generations.
Whether it's sweeping views of coast and country, space to stop and breathe in a floral garden or the feeling of discovering hidden secrets in historical homes, we know some things are impossible to wrap.
Plus, we’ll send you a pair of binoculars when you pay by annual Direct Debit.
Give the gift of adventure
Whether they love exploring historic houses and castles, cycling through countryside or walking along the coast, National Trust membership is the perfect gift.
A gift that keeps giving
The money from your gift helps us care for unforgettable places and keeps them special for everyone, for ever.
With National Trust membership they can enjoy:
- Free entry (on pre-booking) to some of our gardens and parklands as they reopen
- Free parking at most of our coast and countryside car parks (pre-booking required for a small number of car parks) as they reopen
- Members' Handbook, full of information about our places
- National Trust Magazine three times a year, packed with inspiration, interviews and news
Plus, when all of our places and car parks reopen:
- Free entry to over 500 special places, including our houses
- Free parking at most National Trust car parks
See what great benefits come with junior membership
And, pay by annual Direct Debit and get a free pair of binoculars