Whether it's sweeping views of coast and country, space to stop and breathe in a floral garden or the feeling of discovering hidden secrets in historical homes, we know some things are impossible to wrap.
Plus, pay for a joint, family, individual or young person membership by annual Direct Debit online and receive a £15 National Trust gift card to spend in our shops and cafés.
Give the gift of adventure
Whether they love exploring historic houses and castles, cycling through countryside or walking along the coast, National Trust membership is the perfect gift to be enjoyed all year round.
A gift that keeps giving
While they're enjoying their membership, the money from your gift helps us care for unforgettable places and keeps them special for everyone, for ever.
With National Trust membership they can enjoy:
- Free entry to over 500 places in our care
- Free parking at most National Trust car parks
- National Trust Handbook, full of information about our places
- National Trust Magazine three times a year, packed with inspiration, interviews and news
- Access to our online Members’ Area, full of first look previews and behind-the-scenes features
Plus, pay for a joint, family, individual or young person membership by annual Direct Debit online and receive a £15 National Trust gift card to spend in our shops and cafés. See gift card terms and conditions.
See what great benefits come with junior membership.