Gupton Farm group bookings
We welcome groups at Gupton Farm campsite outside high season. If you’re organising a rally, a jamboree, family gathering, sporting event, festival or even a wedding, please get in touch with us and we can help organise it with you.
Coastal accommodation for groups
Our Pembrokeshire campsite at Freshwater West has three large fields, with capacity for 180 tents plus a farmhouse sleeping 10 persons, and 5 campervan pitches with electric hook-ups.
When can groups stay?
We accept large group bookings outside of high season. High season is from 1 July to 4 September.
Groups big and small
Gupton Farm welcomes groups big and small to the campsite. We’re happy to host:
- Education groups such as Scouts, Duke of Edinburgh award groups and schools. Our large open space is great for camps and jamborees.
- Nature groups love Gupton Farm for its flora and fauna. Our Castlemartin Corse is a haven for birdlife whilst the Freshwater West dunes are a popular spot for environmental study and surveying.
- Sports groups, whether you’re all about walking or watersports, our campsite is the perfect spot for exploring Pembrokeshire. From surfing at Freshwater West to walking the Pembrokeshire Coast Path, we’re ideally located.
- Festivals, events and rallies are a possibility at Gupton Farm too. Let us know your requirements and we’ll be happy to discuss opportunities.
- Weddings are welcome at Gupton Farm; the landscape makes for a stunning venue and coastal backdrop for wedding photos. Our large barn provides cover with space to host plenty of guests.
Do you offer exclusive site hire?
Yes, we do accept exclusive hire of the campsite and farmhouse with discounted rates for whole site bookings.
Prices and booking
All group bookings must be made via the booking office and cannot be made online. Please email the team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01646 661640 to discuss group prices and group requirements.
Anything else I should know about group booking?
Yes, we can also organise outdoor activities for groups and provide catering if needed.
For watersports such as kayaking and coasteering, our team of National Trust instructors are available to host activities at nearby Stackpole Quay.
Alternatively, we work closely with other Pembrokeshire activity operators to provide surfing, stand up paddle boarding, kite surfing and more.
If you would like catering provided for your group’s stay at Gupton Farm, we’ve got it covered. Our wet weather barn has an on-site kitchen, with catering provided by our National Trust team or a preferred external supplier (additional fees applicable).
Get in touch
We’d love to hear from you. Please email the team on email@example.com or call 01646 661640 to discuss group bookings.