Highertown Farm Campsite facilities
It's all pretty low key at Highertown Farm Campsite. We limit numbers so there's space for everyone to stretch out a bit. The facilities are simple, but do the job. We ask 'walk-ins' to respect us when we have the 'camp site full sign up; which tends to be in the school holidays.
Highertown is mainly a site for tents, but we welcome smaller caravans and campervans. The grass camping field is gently sloping and the lanes to the sites are quite narrow in places.
- flush toilet
- disabled flush toilet
- 2 compost toilets
- shower - 40p for six minutes (20 pence coins)
- disabled access shower - 40p for six minutes (20 pence coins)
- washing machine - £2.50 per wash (coins)
- 2 indoor hot water washing up basins
- 2 outdoor cold water washing up basins
- 2 drinking water standpipes
- recycling bins
- 8 electric hook-ups are available on a non-bookable first come first served basis and are chargable at £3.00 per pitch per night - please pay on site.
- bring your own long cable.
- mainly for the shoulder months to make your stay a bit more comfortable but we keep them open in the main holidays.
In the barn:
- freezer for ice packs
- drying lines
- mobile phone charging points
- local information
- activity boards
- book swap shelf