Special Places Raffle 2016
Special Places Raffle 2016 - terms and conditions
- Participation in the National Trust Special Places Raffle 2016 costs £1 per ticket.
- All profits from this raffle will be donated to the National Trust (Registered Charity No. 205846) by National Trust (Enterprises) Limited (registered company No. 1083105), registered office address: Heelis, Kemble Drive, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN2 2NA, which is licensed by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005, licence number 4746. Responsible person: Tim Butler.
- The tickets may not be sold to, or by, a person under 16 years of age or purchased by National Trust employees. If a ticket is sold unknowingly to a person under the age of 16, their tickets will be excluded from the raffle.
- Payment for participation in the Special Places Raffle can be made by cash. Credit/debit card payments may be accepted at some properties and may be subject to a minimum payment. Cheques, CAF or other charity vouchers cannot be accepted as payment for raffle tickets.
- Your raffle tickets will be entered into the draw as soon as the whole payment is received.
- National Trust accepts no responsibility if any credit/debit payment is cancelled by you or your credit/debit card provider.
- The closing date for the Special Places Raffle is 7 November 2016.
- Tickets must be completed and handed into the property where purchased by the closing date.
- The raffle draw will take place on 18 November 2016.
- The draw will take place at: The Woods Group Limited, Bumpers Way, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN14 6NG.
- Twenty-four tickets will be drawn randomly. The first ticket number drawn will receive £10,000, the second ticket number drawn will receive £5,000, the third number drawn will receive £2,000 and the fourth number drawn will receive £1,000. In addition to the four main prizes there will be 20 x £25 National Trust Gift vouchers which can be redeemed at National Trust Shops, tearooms and restaurants. They can also be used as payment or part-payment for admission to any National Trust property open for a fee.
- The prizes are non transferable and no alternatives will be provided.
- The result of the Raffle Draw is final.
- The winner of first prize will be notified via telephone when possible. All other winners will be notified in writing.
- A cheque will be sent out within 28 working days of the draw to the name and address of the registered buyers of the winning raffle tickets.
- A list of winners will appear on our website from 2 December 2016.
- Should you have a complaint, please contact The Low-level Giving Coordinator, National Trust, Heelis, Kemble Drive, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN2 2NA. A copy of our complaints procedure is available here.
If you would like more information about raffles and lotteries please go to gamblingcommission.gov.uk. If you are worried about your gambling or that of someone close to you, GambleAware is the UK's leading authority on the provision of support, advice and counselling to people affected by gambling problems. If you or someone you know needs help or advice call their helpline 0808 8020 133 or visit Gambleaware.