Join a tour of Florence Court - a family home
Florence Court is something of a mystery. Although it is one of the most important Georgian houses in Ireland, no building records survive, little is known of its architectural development, and its history is a patchwork of quite often contradictory documentary evidence.
Step back in time with us...
- Tours offered daily when house is open
- Guided tours only through the house
- Please book onto your house tour at the Visitor Centre
- The mansion is only open seasonally. Please ensure you check our opening times before visiting.
- Group visits also welcome. Click here to see our group tours information
- Please note that photography is not permitted inside the mansion