Fontmell Down Forest School
The Forest School at Fontmell Down is the perfect venue for wild art, bug hunts, woodland games, fire-making, den building, outdoor cooking, and all sorts of other wild adventures.
What you will find:
• A private woodland owned by the National Trust, and hired out exclusively for the use of schools and community groups for use as a Forest School.
• Broadleaved woodland set amongst archaeological features with stunning views.• Surrounded by wildlife rich open downland - ideal to explore, let off steam, fly kites and play parachute games.
• The setting is perfect for children to experience the wild withinsafe and permanently enclosed boundaries.
• Two woodland fire circles with permanent pits and log seating,plus break out log seating areas
• Access into the wood and onto the surrounding landscape is via loceked pedestrian gates.
The Fontmell Down Forest school is open for booking and can be accessed from the National Trust Car Park off the C13.
For further information or to make a booking please contact email@example.com call 07788 480686