Dolaucothi Caravan parkNational Trust Dolaucothi Mines, Pumpsaint, Llanwrda, Dyfed, SA19 8US
At a glance details
About Dolaucothi Caravan parkDeep within the peaceful Cothi valley, the Dolaucothi Estate Caravan Park is tranquil retreat surrounded by nature.
Make the most of your unique location and discover the Dolaucothi gold mine, a fascinating attraction just a short walk from the park. The area around the mine is utterly idyllic. A haven for wildlife and blanketed with wildflower meadows, you’ll love exploring this beautiful site.
When the sun sets, make the short trip to the nearby Brecon Beacons. A designated International Dark Sky Reserve, one of only five in the world, the opportunities for stargazing are remarkable.
Enquire and book
Open season (March to October)
Monday to Sunday: 9:00 - 17:00
Out of season (November to February)
Monday to Friday: 9:00 - 17:00
Features and facilities
- BBQ available
- Chemical disposal available
- Electric hook-up available
- Hardstanding available
- Water hook-up available
Notes for guests
- 25 pitches in total (13 hardstanding) all include awning space and electric hook-up.
- Drive over waste disposal for motorhomes.
- Dog walking routes both on site an locally.
- Walking distance to pub and National Trust amenities and property.
- Out of season storage for 20 caravans
Here's some addtional information about the Dolaucothi Caravan Park