Accessible camping holidays in the Lake District
Stay at Low Wray Campsite in our first fully accessible lake view glamping cabin which can accommodate not just the able-bodied, but also wheelchair users and their family or friends.
Located in a prime spot, you'll enjoy looking out at views of Lake Windermere on a sunny Lake District evening (yes, we do have them) in maximum comfort. Complete with level covered decking, the cabin is available for everyone, whether you or someone in your party has access needs or not.
The cabin is not only beautiful but has subtle and practical features, making for a truly relaxing break. Sleeping up to 4 people (3 adults max), it boasts electrically adjustable beds which can be twin or a double as well as cosy bunk beds. Equipped with self-catering kitchen and mains electricity and water, the stylish electric heaters ensure your stay will be snug and warm even on those cooler autumnal evenings.
With a convenient large parking area and fully accessible toilet and washing facilities a short distance away from the cabin, you'll also benefit from:
- A spacious 2m covered, non-slip deck providing outdoor cover in the rain
- Level entry with no steps
- Wide sliding patio doors
- Cooking facilities with lower worktops and space under the sink for chair users
- Thoughtfully positioned electrical sockets, many with USB ports
- At least 1.5m turning circles in all the right places
- Heavy duty laminate floor - perfect for wheelchairs, pushchairs and unsteady walkers
- Top bunk bed is 165cm long/90cm wide, bottom bunk is 185cm long/90cm wide
Dogs are welcome
We know that holidays are not the same without all the family members present, so your dog is welcome to stay in the cabin too.
Duration of stays
You can book from either a Monday for 4, 7 or 14 nights, or a Friday for 3, 7 or 14 nights.
To check prices, availability and book select 'Book your holiday' below.