Castle Ward Caravan Park camping pods
There are a handful of camping pods set among the trees at Castle Ward Caravan Park. They offer that extra level of comfort including heating although still allow visitors to get a sense of being close to nature.
About our camping pods:
- Provides an attractive, dry and spacious camping area.
- Have a window and double-glazed lockable French doors.
- Are designed to cut down the noise of heavy rain.
- Have a sheep wool insulation for winter warmth.
- Include a heater.
- A standard pod accommodates a maximum of two adults and one child (not suitable for more than two adults)
- A family pod accommodates a maximum of two adults and three children (not suitable for more than two adults)
- A premium pod accommodates a maximum of two adults and two children (not suitable for more than two adults)
What you'll need to bring:
Think of a pod as a replacement for your tent. You'll need to bring everything you would bring if you were camping in your tent, except for your tent of course i.e. sleeping bag, sleep mat, pots and pans, stove, camping chairs, etc.
- No cooking is permitted in the pods.
- Sorry, dogs are not permitted in the pods.