Gupton Farm group bookings
We are happy to welcome well behaved groups to Gupton Farm Campsite. No stag or hen events will be accepted.
Coastal accommodation for groups
Our Pembrokeshire campsite at Freshwater West has three large fields, with capacity for 180 tents plus a farmhouse sleeping 10 persons, and 5 campervan pitches with electric hook-ups.
When can groups stay?
We accept large group bookings outside of high season. High season is from 1 July to 4 September.
Groups big and small
Gupton Farm welcomes groups big and small to the campsite. We’re happy to host:
- Education groups such as Scouts, Duke of Edinburgh award groups and schools. Our large open space is great for camps and jamborees.
- Nature groups love Gupton Farm for its flora and fauna. Our Castlemartin Corse is a haven for birdlife whilst the Freshwater West dunes are a popular spot for environmental study and surveying.
- Sports groups, whether you’re all about walking or watersports, our campsite is the perfect spot for exploring Pembrokeshire. From surfing at Freshwater West to walking the Pembrokeshire Coast Path, we’re ideally located.
- Festivals, events and rallies are a possibility at Gupton Farm too. Let us know your requirements and we’ll be happy to discuss opportunities.
- Weddings are welcome at Gupton Farm; the landscape makes for a stunning venue and coastal backdrop for wedding photos. Our large barn provides cover with space to host plenty of guests.
Do you offer exclusive site hire?
Yes, we do accept exclusive hire of the campsite and farmhouse with discounted rates for whole site bookings.
How do I book?
Please complete the group bookings enquiry form you'll find further down this page.
Anything else I should know about group booking?
Yes, we can also organise outdoor activities for groups and provide catering if needed.
For watersports such as kayaking and coasteering, our team of National Trust instructors are available to host activities at nearby Stackpole Quay.
Alternatively, we work closely with other Pembrokeshire activity operators to provide surfing, stand up paddle boarding, kite surfing and more.
If you would like catering provided for your group’s stay at Gupton Farm, we’ve got it covered. Our wet weather barn has an on-site kitchen, with catering provided by our National Trust team or a preferred external supplier (additional fees applicable).
Get in touch
We’d love to hear from you.
Organised groups, including Duke of Edinburgh groups, are welcome at our campsites. To make an enquiry, please complete the form with your requirements and send it to email@example.com