Your dog is welcome in Hudswell Woods
Whether you are a local walker who visits regularly or a visitor from further afield, make sure you bring your four-legged friend with you. With miles of footpaths to explore, trees and walls to sniff and grass to roll in we think you'll both have a great day.
- Keep your dog under close control and preferably on a lead
- Don't let your dog chase wildlife or farm animals
- Pick up your dog's mess and put it in the dog waste bin at Round Howe car park or in the litter bins in Hudswell village
- Avoid leaving dogs in cars on hot days
- Watch out for local notices. There may be restrictions in woodland or farmland at sensitive times of year, during the lambing season, or between March and the end of July when ground-nesting birds are on eggs or raising their young