Easter fun for all the family at Hughenden
Are you ready for a nature adventure? From trails to tree climbing, there's lots for you to explore this Easter.
Rusty Rabbit's activity trail
Tuesday 3 - Sunday 15 April 10am-5pm
How high can rabbits jump? What are baby rabbits called? Hop along with Rusty around the gardens completing activities and finding out about all things rabbity.
Visiting with your family
There's plenty of space for young explorers to run, jump and play around in our grounds at Hughenden. Grab your wellies and splash in a puddle or discover your inner adventurer on our play trail. Don't forget to bring your coat and wrap up warm!
Facilites for families
- Baby-changing facilities can be found in the disabled toilet in the stableyard.
- Buggies are welcome around site, but not inside the manor (hip carriers can be borrowed free of charge from the front desk). Hughenden is on the top of a hill so some paths are steep and paths through the woodland are rough and uneven in places.
Our top Spring 50 things to do activities
Pick up your free 50 things to do before you're 11¾ booklet from the visitor welcome kiosk and start your outdoor adventure from the moment you arrive. Here are a few of our top Spring activities to get you started.
- No2: Roll down a really big hill
- No4: Build a den
- No6: Run around in the rain
- No12: Make a trail with sticks
- No45: Find your way with a map and compass (join our trail trackers event to find out how to use a compass!)