Groups at Hughenden
We welcome all group visits and will do our utmost to ensure your group has an enjoyable day. Whether your group enjoys tranquil gardens or historic houses, Hughenden is a truly magical place where you can wander and explore at your leisure.
- Five free talks during the day, discussing the history of the Manor, gardens, and our Operation Hillside story.
In advance of your visit why not download our walks leaflet? The walks include the shady German Forest and the Disraeli monument walk. With colour coded markers to lead the way, you can follow our recommendations or combine adjacent sections to suit your preferences.
Refreshments and shopping
Hughenden's stableyard cafe is open daily and serves hot lunches 12-2.30pm, plus sandwiches, cakes and drinks throughout the day. Don't miss stopping by our Victorian stableyard with a charming gift shop, a plant stall and second-hand books to browse and buy.
Benefits for groups
- A personal welcome and complimentary welcome leaflet for every visitor
- A pre-visit for group leaders to help you plan and make the most of the day
- £10 refreshment voucher for the coach driver and free coach parking
- Option to pre-book a welcome tea/coffee and talk, £3.50 per person
- Groups of 15 or more are eligible for a discounted admission price
For groups of 10 people or more booking is essential.
We welcome group visits on weekdays, we are unable to accomodate groups on weekend days or during school holidays except in July and August.
Please call us on 01494 755573 or email us and we'll be happy to provide further information or take your booking.