Activities around Lansallos
There are lots of activities to get involved with around and about Lansallos.
This unspoilt coast between Polruan and Polperro is great walking country. The well-maintained coast path can be accessed by a network of other footpaths from inland. You can complete circular walks including coast, cliff, beach and woodland.
Join us for a walk by striding out across the great British countryside.
Have an extra bit of fun as you scamper down to Lansallos beach on the play trail or look for one at Lantic Bay too, hidden just behind the car park.
- Check the local tides
- Check the local weather
- Or charter a boat from Polperro
50 things to do before you're 11 ¾
Have a great beach day
- Make sure you have fun on the beach
- Check the tide so you don't get cut off
- Watch the weather so you know what to wear
- Bring sun protection and hats or waterproofs and a change of clothes
- Find out about beach safety