It's all pretty low key at Highertown Farm Campsite. We limit numbers so there's space for everyone to stretch out a bit. The facilities are simple, but do the job. If in doubt, have a look at the notice board by the entrance to the main camping field.
- 1 flush toilet
- 1 disabled flush toilet
- 2 compost toilets
- shower (40p)
- disabled access shower (40p) - so don’t forget to bring some change
- 2 washing up basins (indoors- hot water)
- 3 washing up basins (outdoor - cold water)
- 2 standpipes - drinking water
- recycling bins
- chemical toilet disposal
- electric hook-ups, non-bookable, first come first served, bring a long cable (£3.00 extra per pitch per night to pay on site)
In the barn:
- freezer (for ice packs)
- drying lines
- phone charging points
- space to meet and relax
- local information
Where things are
The flush toilet and shower are in the low building to the left of the granite steps. The disabled toilet and shower, indoor washing basins are to the right of the steps. The compost toilets and outdoor basins are towards the gate into the nearby field. Recycling bins and waste facilities are through the gate between the road and the camping barn. Two standpipes are by the outer hedge in the campsite.
In case of emergency, a raised box containing two fire extinguishers is situated nearby.
Our information sheet says all this and a few more things to help you find us too.