Guided walks at Marsden Moor
Whether you are new to the area or would like to walk in a friendly group, our guided walks are a great way to explore Marsden Moor on foot. With walks of varying lengths and difficulties all year round, there is something to suit everyone.
Here are a few highlights from our events programme;
- Marsden Meanders - a series of slow-paced walks perfect for walkers who are looking to extend their range
- Hidden Histories - short walks exploring the heritage and legends of Marsden
- Family walks - short walks suitable for all the family
- Challenge walks - our longest and hardest guided walks, not for the faint hearted!
- Themed walks - discover more about wildlife and conservation of Marsden Moor
Walking groups are welcome to join our guided walks, but please let us know in advance. If you would like to arrange a guided walk for your community group or organisation please contact the Estate Office on 01484 847016
The orange route (below) is a 10 mile circular route, starting in Marsden.
The yellow route (below) is an eight mile circular walk, again, starting in Marsden.
Download the circular walk (below). Walk around the base of Pule Hill, starting in Marsden village
Upcoming walks at Marsden Moor
Walking for Health
Fancy a gentle stroll in the country, trying to get back into walking or want to meet new people? Why not join our Health walks for a two to four mile sociable stroll suitable for all ages and abilities.
Events at Marsden Moor
The Pennine Way
The Pennine Way goes 270 miles from the Peak District to the Scottish Borders. The route goes through the Marsden Moor Estate, down the Wessenden Valley and across Black Moss and then along Millstone Edge.
Try Nordic walking
Nordic walking is a great way of walking, with poles, which gives great all round exercise and reduces stress on joints. Give it a go.