Porth Clais Kiosk
A popular refreshments stop for walkers, kayakers and sailors, the Kiosk at Porth Clais can be found in our National Trust car park, a few steps from the harbour. The small square red-brick building is the former pump room of St David's gas works.
Quench your thirst with a refreshment from the kiosk. You can sample fresh fruit juices and smoothies and try both traditional and unusual teas such as:
- Rooibos – a South African red bush tea
- Spiced chai – an Indian black tea with cardamon and mixed spices
- Juice ginger with lemon and honey
- Japanese rice green tea
Need an energy booster? No problem, stock up on some scrummy snacks at the kiosk, treats include:
- Homemade flapjacks in a variety of flavours such as chocolate and apricot, date and walnut, white chocolate, stem ginger and cinnamon.
- Sponge cakes, carrot and walnut cake and fruity fruit cake
- Mr Creamy ice cream
You'll find the kiosk next to the National Trust car park at Porth Clais Harbour (SA67 SRR) – it’s just along the road from the Celtic Coaster bus stop.