- Get ghoulishly messy with pumpkin carving this Hallowe'en.
- Dog walking at Tredegar House is a favourite for people and pooches alike
- The Lifting the Lid conservation project begins to take off at Tredegar House
- The view of the House underneath the scaffolding
- How many faces can you spot in the Brown Room?
Dark arts, riotous parties, war heroism, crocodiles and crucifixes...Tredegar House has never been an ordinary household. A place of dark days and golden ages where flamboyance is at the heart of the history.
Explore the objects and works of art we care for at Tredegar House on the National Trust Collections website