- Paper chains adorn a giant Christmas tree in the Gilt Room at Tredegar House
- The Lifting the Lid conservation project begins to take off at Tredegar House
- The magnificent 17th-century façade
- Scaffolding for the Lifting the Lid project is visible from the Cedar Garden at Tredegar House
- How many faces can you spot in the Brown Room?
Dark arts, riotous parties, war heroism, crocodiles and crucifixes...Tredegar House has never been an ordinary household. A place of dark days and golden ages where flamboyance is at the heart of the history.