Adventures in Nature at Tredegar House
Join us for an adventure in nature at Tredegar House. Discover our family-friendly trail with fun activities for you to do along the way. Complete the trail and earn your reward.
The gardens are transforming every week as spring turns to summer, so there’s always something new to see. Vibrant colours are filling the borders, the scent of flowers and blossom is in the air, and birdsong can be heard across the grounds.
Unwind in the great outdoors by completing our Adventures in Nature trail, which will get the whole family having fun as you reconnect with the natural world around you.
Adventures in Nature trail
Dates: 4th May - 30th June (while stocks last), 10.30am – 5pm (last entry 4pm)
Price: Price of admission + £2 per trail
As a conservation charity, we don’t want anything to go to waste. That’s why we’ve upcycled our Easter trail, to create a new adventure for the whole family to enjoy when you visit us this season.
You’ll need to use your detective skills to seek out our new trail locations and find our new activity prompts. The trail is available at a reduced price, costing £2 per pack, and has alternative rewards for keen explorers who have completed our adventure before.
- You must pre-book if you’re hoping to visit the formal gardens.
- The Adventures in Nature trail is not included in your booking and costs an additional £2 upon entry.
- Everyone is welcome to take part in our trail, however packs are targeted at explorers aged 5 – 11.
- Packs include a tasty chocolate egg reward or an optional alternative if you’ve already taken part in our Easter trail. You’ll receive your reward at the start of your trail.
- Please ask our team if you require an alternative prize due to dietary requirements.
- We appreciate everyone is excited to be able to visit us again, but please do have patience and follow guidance from our team to help keep everyone safe while you enjoy your time here.
- The Brewhouse café is open from 10am – 5pm for takeaway drinks and snacks.
- In line with Welsh government guidance, the house, stables and orangery are temporarily closed.
How to book
To help keep everyone safe, we have limited the number of visitors to maintain social distancing, and you will need to book in advance to guarantee entry.
However, on weekdays we often have spaces available if you’d like to drop by, but if we do get busy you may need to wait a little while until we can let you in.
Booking will provide access to the formal gardens, not the Adventures in Nature trail, which can be purchased on the day.
You can book your visit here. Tickets are released every Friday and you’ll need to book by 3pm the day before your visit to guarantee entry..