Christmas in the East of England
Add a little sparkle to your festive days out in the East of England this Christmas. Discover houses dressed to impress, enjoy winter illuminations after dark, and find the best places to meet Father Christmas with all the family.
Christmas days out near you
- It's the season to enjoy houses decorated for Christmas, sparkling winter lights and seasonal food and drink from our cafés. Here's some inspiration of where to go in Cambridgeshire this year for your festive experience.Christmas days out in Cambridgeshire
- Visit Ickworth, where the house will be beautifully decorated and Christmas crafts return. You can also celebrate a traditional Christmas at Flatford or one with an Anglo-Saxon twist at Sutton Hoo.Christmas days out in Suffolk
- New for 2023, we've got brand new experiences at Felbrigg Hall and Blickling Estate that will see the houses transformed for Christmas. Enjoy colourful decorations, winter illuminations and seasonal food and drink. Plan your festive day out with all the family.Christmas days out in Norfolk
- Essex, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire
- Visit Paycocke's House for an authentic Tudor Yuletide, or head to Dunstable Downs with trails for children, festive music, family crafts and Christmas shopping.Christmas days out in Essex, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire