Booking your visit to Trevithick Cottage
Trevithick Cottage is open for pre-booked tours only, one afternoon a week. We ask that you please book your ticket in advance. In this article you'll find out everything you need to know about arranging your visit.
Trevithick Cottage is now closed for winter
Trevithick Cottage is now closed for winter. We look forward to welcoming you back in March 2024.
How to book
Trevithick Cottage is open for pre-booked tours only, one afternoon a week, and we ask that you book your visit in advance. New bookings are released every Thursday and you can book your visit up to two weeks in advance.
Entry to Trevithick Cottage is free for all visitors.
- Please book one ticket per person, except for children under 1 year of age as they don't need a ticket.
- You'll need to choose an arrival time for the day you want to visit. The timeslot that you book is the time that your tour starts.
- Tours last for approximately one hour.
- Bookings are for your use only and are not available for resale.
- We'll send your booking confirmation by email. Please make sure you fill in your correct email address when you book to ensure you receive your confirmation email.
Book your visit
When you arrive
- Please be aware that there is limited parking at Trevithick Cottage. There are two off road parking spaces directly in front of the cottage for visitors to use.
- When you arrive please ring the bell to the left of the green visitor gate and wait there, you will be met at the gate.
- Please have your ticket ready to show, either on your phone or a printed copy.
Your timeslot is the arrival time for the start of your tour.
Impressive Cornish beam engine and industrial heritage at the heart of the Cornish Mining World Heritage Site. Open by pre-booked tours.
High-up on the exposed cliffs of the 'Tin Coast' and part of the Cornish Mining World Heritage Site. At its heart, the restored 1840s beam engine running on steam. Open by pre-booked tours.