Families at Waddesdon Manor
We've lots of activities and fun events for families to enjoy when visiting. From school holiday crafting to our magical woodland playground at the Stables. Don't forget the great open spaces to run around in too.
" Excellent family day out. If you have kids there is a MASSIVE adventure park, gardens, and aviary. For adults the beautiful house has lots of history to offer. Plenty of food and drink, including lovely afternoon teas and an ice cream parlour... They do events throughout the year including a Christmas Market and light displays. We love coming throughout the year to experience everything they have to offer. "
- Baby-changing and feeding facilities at both the Manor and Stables
- Front-carrying slings and hip-carrying infant seats are available for loan when visiting the house
- Children's menus are available in both our restaurants
- Plenty of open spaces for running about
- Under 5's can bring their scooters and small bikes into the grounds. We suggest the pathways near the aviary and rose garden are the best places to use