Summer adventures for families at Waddesdon Manor
Wednesday to Sunday this July and August bring the whole family to enjoy your summer school holiday. With the grounds to explore, our magical woodland playground and plenty of open green spaces to run about in, you'll be guaranteed a great time. Don't forget we are closed on Mon & Tues.
- Baby-changing and feeding facilities at both the Manor and Stables
- Front-carrying slings and hip-carrying infant seats are available for loan when visiting the house
- Children's menus are available in both our restaurants
- Plenty of open spaces for running about
- Under 5's can bring their scooters and small bikes into the grounds. We suggest the pathways near the aviary and rose garden are the best places to use