What to expect from your visit to 2 Willow Road
2 Willow Road is open for pre-booked guided tours. In this article you will find out everything you need to know about your visit to 2 Willow Road and how to book your tickets. All visitors need to pre-book their visit.
Do I need to pre-book?
All visitors will need to pre-book their visit. Members can book for free, while non-members will need to pay when booking.
When arriving at 2 Willow Road please have your ticket ready to show our staff as either a printed copy or on your phone. If you’re a member, you’ll also need to show your membership card. You'll be asked to show these outside on the forecourt where a volunteer will be waiting to welcome you.
The starting time on your ticket is the time that your 45-minute tour of the house begins, on the hour at 11am, 12pm, 1pm or 2pm. Please arrive 5 minutes before your tour to be booked in.
Please arrive promptly for your tour as we are unable to accommodate late entry to the house.
Please note that there is no parking at 2 Willow Road. The closest car park is the East Heath car park, which is less than a 5-minute walk away. The car park is owned and run by the City of London Corporation and charges apply.
The nearest Underground station is Hampstead, a 15-minute walk away, and the nearest Overground station is Hampstead Heath, a 5-minute walk away. The closest bus stops are at South End Green and on Rosslyn Hill.
To help keep everyone safe, please follow the latest guidance on your visit. And look out for signs while you’re here which will explain any changes to how you can access different parts of the site.
If you’re showing any of the symptoms of coronavirus, or if you've been in contact with anyone that has the virus in the last 14 days, please don’t visit
- The house is open on Thursdays for pre-booked tours at 11am, 12pm, 1pm and 2pm.
- 2 Willow Road doesn’t have a shop, café or toilets, but there are lots of shops, cafes, restaurants and pubs a short walk away in Hampstead village and at South End Green.
You can download our full access statement here, but please bear in mind that due to social distancing some areas may be operating differently.
If you require any other assistance or information prior to your visit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 020 7435 6166 and we will respond to your enquiry as soon as we can.
Book your tickets
All visitors need to book their visit in advance. Members can book for free, while non-members will need to pay when booking. Members will need to bring both their tickets and their membership cards with them on their visit to enter.
- Tickets are released two weeks in advance, and can be booked via our website.
- Please book one ticket per person, except for children aged 5 or under who do not need a ticket.
- You'll need to choose a time to begin your tour of the house, this is also your arrival time, though we recommend arriving 5 minutes early to book in.
- Tickets are for your use only and not for resale.
- We'll send your booking confirmation by email. Please make sure you fill in the correct email address to ensure you receive your confirmation email.