Explore by tour
575 Wandsworth Road is open for pre-booked tours from 6 March until 7 November 2020. With places strictly limited to six people per tour, it is essential to book onto one of our exclusive guided experiences. Due to the unique and intimate nature of this visit, a member charge of £4.00 does apply. You will also need to bring a pair of socks or slippers to walk on the hand-painted floors. We can also provide you with a pair of socks for an additional charge of £2.00.
- Places are limited to 2000 a year to protect the delicate interiors, in pre-booked tours of up to six guests at a time.
- Regular tours are on Fridays and Saturdays at 11:00am, 1.30pm and 3.30pm and last just over one hour.
- Unfortunately there are no catering or toilet facilities on site.
- Aim to arrive just a few minutes before your tour as the door will only be opened at the appointed time and there is limited space in which to wait and very little shelter.
Tickets for regular tours are released for sale online in two-month batches:
- Tickets for March - April are released on 1 February
- Tickets for May - June are released on 1 April
- Tickets for July - August are released on 1 June
- Tickets for September - November are released on 1 August
As an alternative to booking online, our box office phone number is 0344 249 1895.
Events and festivals
In addition to our tours we list a number of bookable special events through the year and you can see them here as they are programmed. You can also read about previous events and festivals we have participated in by visiting our Past Projects page.