Gothic Temple Open Days
A rare chance to see inside the Gothic Temple, usually a holiday cottage for the Landmark Trust. With scenic views from the top floor, take a look inside Gothic Temple which was modelled on medieval buildings.
- Booking advisable
- Free event (admission applies)
The Gothic temple opens its doors to visitors on selected weekends throughout the year.
Enjoy a rare chance to see inside the Gothic Temple, usually a holiday cottage for the Landmark Trust. With scenic views from the top floor, take a look inside Gothic Temple which was modelled on medieval buildings.
- Event ticket prices
|Family One Adult||£21.50||£19.50|
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
RHS members visit for free, one person free entry per membership.
- Booking details
- Book through the Landmark Trust website for your free ticket into the Temple.
- Children welcome!
- Meeting point
- Make your way to the Gothic Temple once you've entered Stowe Gardens. It is number 10 on the map.
- The Gothic Temple does involve climbing stairs and does not have an accessible toilet facility within, however there are accessible toilets available at the New Inn and the entrance to Stowe Gardens. There is no shuttle bus directly to the Gothic Temple. There is free accessible parking in the main Stowe Gardens car park.
- The Gothic Temple sits within the Stowe Gardens. Stowe Gardens requires admission for entry or a valid National trust membership. Whilst pre-booking is not required for the gardens themselves, pre-booking is advised for the Gothic Temple open days and can be done through the Landmark Trust website.