Trust10 trail run at Godolphin
Take on the Trust10 challenge at Godolphin, a free 10k trail running event that allows you to explore the countryside surrounding Godolphin.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Join us on the 4th Sunday of every month and explore Godolphin's estate by taking on this FREE 10k multi-terrain route (2 laps of a 5k route). Registration is at 8.30am at the Godolphin Welcome Hut and the run starts at 9am. Come along and try something new, train for a race, do it for fun or with family and friends.
The Piggery will be open for teas, coffees, cakefrom 8.30am for spectators and socializing post run.
Check out the route here: runtogether.co.uk/routes/trust10-at-godolphin/
- Anyone running under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- The Welcome Hut for registration and the runners briefing
- What to bring and wear
- Dressed and ready for a multi-terrain route with mud and stiles in places, trail running shoes recommended. Please bring your own timing device if timing is important to you. Water to rehydrate.
- A multi-terrain route which can be muddy in places. Unfortunately the route is not really suitable for buggies as the run goes over Cornish hedges. Recommended age of runner 14 and over.
- The Godolphin Trust10 is two laps of a 5k route. You are welcome to complete only one lap if you would only like to run a shorter distance. Please bring change for the car park or proof of National Trust membership to park for free. Trust10 relies on volunteers. If you would like to get involved please contact Kate on Kate.Evans1@nationaltrust.org.uk
|28 July 2019||08:30 - 11:00||Available|
|25 August 2019||08:30 - 11:00||Available|
|22 September 2019||08:30 - 11:00||Available|
|27 October 2019||08:30 - 11:00||Available|
|24 November 2019||08:30 - 11:00||Available|