Trust10 trail run at Godolphin
Take on the Trust10 challenge at Godolphin, a free 10k trail running event that allows you to explore the wider estate.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Join us on the 4th Sunday of every month and explore Godolphin's wider estate by taking on this 10k multi-terrain route. Registration is at 8.30am at the Godolphin Welcome Hut and the run starts at 9am.The Piggery will be open for teas, coffees, cake and socialising after the run from 10am. Check out the route here: runtogether.co.uk/routes/trust10-at-godolphin/
- Anyone running under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- The Welcome Hut for registration and the runners briefing
- What to bring and wear
- Dressed and ready for a multi-terrain route with mud and stiles in places, trail running shoes recommended. Please bring your own timing device if timing is important to you.
- A multi-terrain route which can be muddy in places. Unfortunately the route is not really suitable for dogs or buggies as the run goes over Cornish hedges. Recommended age of runner 14 and over.
- Trust10 is a free way-marked course for all abilities to enjoy the Godolphin estate. It's free, it's fun, it's informal. Come along and try something new, train for a race, do it for fun or with family and friends. Trust10 will have limited marshalling and no timing system. Registration opens at 8.30am at the welcome hut with the run starting at 9am. The Godolphin Trust10 is two laps of a 5k route. You are welcome to complete only one lap if you would only like to run a shorter distance. Please bring change for the car park or proof of National Trust membership to park for free. Trust10 relies on volunteers. If you would like to get involved please contact email@example.com, 07766 422 166
|26 November 2017||08:30 - 16:30||Available|