Online shop delivery and returns
It's through your purchases and support that we're able to continue to care for nature, beauty and history for everyone, for ever. Thank you.
UK delivery charges
Free delivery on orders over £50.
For orders up to £49.99:
Delivery time: 3 - 5 days
Standard delivery: £4.95
Guidebooks/Small Wonders: £2.50
Touring passes: free
We're currently only shipping to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, Jersey and Guernsey.
Gift cards are sent separately to other products and different delivery charges apply:
Standard 1st class: £1.95
Recorded (signed for) 1st class: £2.95
Courier service: £6.95
Gift cards are excluded from all promotions, including free delivery on orders over £50.
Digital gift cards sent by email do not incur any delivery charges.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept any orders for delivery outside the UK at the present time. International supporters are still able to place orders for delivery within the UK.
What should I do if my order isn't delivered?
If your order hasn’t been delivered, please call our customer service team on 0300 123 2025, between 8am - 7pm (Mon - Sat) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What should I do if an item is missing from my order?
If an item is missing from your order, please contact our customer service team on 0300 123 2025, between 8am - 7pm (Mon - Sat) or email email@example.com
Please let us know exactly what’s wrong with your order. Remember to include your order number and full name as this will help us speed up the search for your order details.
If you've bought something from the online shop or one of our on-property shops, and would like to return it, keep the item (in its original condition) and contact our customer service team on 0300 123 2025, between 8am - 7pm (Mon - Sat).
The customer service team will be able to process refunds in line with our standard policy.
We will do our best to ensure prompt refund payment, but there may be a delay, so we ask for your understanding.
This policy is in addition to your statutory rights and Consumer Rights. To read more about your consumer rights you can access the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 under section 9 of our Terms and Conditions.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We’ve extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any goods bought between 18 October and 23 December 2021 can be returned up until 31 January 2022 if it’s unwanted or unsuitable.
We’re unable to accept returns for the following items:
- Products that have been personalised for you such as stationery or gifts.
- Perishable goods such as flowers, food or real Christmas trees.
- Sealed audio or video recordings that have been unsealed after you receive them.
- Any products which are services relating to the supply of leisure activities (including but not limited to our gift experiences), where the services provide for a specific date or period of activity.
- Gift cards.
- Shops at some National Trust locations are operated by other organisations including; Waddesdon Manor, St Michaels Mount, Tatton Park and Porth y Swnt, and aren’t covered by this policy. Please contact these shops directly for their return policy.
- Under normal operating conditions, plant returns can only be made to a National Trust shop, therefore due to the current closure of our shops, we’re unable to accept any returns or refunds on plant sales.
What should I do if I've received a faulty or incorrect item in my order?
Returning a damaged, defective or incorrect item:
- If the item was damaged in transit: call our customer service centre on 0300 123 2025, between 8am - 7pm (Mon - Sat).
- If the item is defective: call our customer service centre on 0300 123 2025, between 8am - 7pm (Mon - Sat). You have the right to return a faulty item within a reasonable period of time. Please keep any warranty information that accompanies your item as this may be needed should there be a fault.
- If we sent you an item you did not order (an 'incorrect' item): please call our online customer service centre on 0300 123 2025, between 8am - 7pm (Mon - Sat) and we’ll send you a pre-paid postage voucher in order to return the incorrect item to us.
To ensure the safe return of your items and the correct allocation of them against your account, please include your delivery note or receipt and state why you are returning the item.
If you don’t have the delivery note, please include a piece of paper with the name of the person who purchased the items, their email address, telephone number, the order number and the reason for the return.
National Trust Returns
Express Business Park