Vounteer at the festival
Interested in volunteering for this year's festival? We are looking for a dedicated crew of volunteers to help make this event a success.
There will be lots off different volunteering opportunities to get involved with such as,
• Practical help with signage, marking out camping and car parking spaces, moving tables, putting up gazebos and so on
• Stewarding responsibilities, such as directing traffic, crowd management and fire marshals
• Supporting and facilitating workshops and activities over the weekend, from trail runs and guided walks to wild food foraging and campfire cooking
• Making festival-goers feel welcome, answering any questions and encouraging them to get involved
• Maintaining the upkeep of the site, including tidying and litter picking
• Collecting visitor feedback, so we can improve similar events in the future
• There might occasionally be some other activities that are of interest to you, that we could use your help with
If you would like to find out more view and submit an application here. Or call Rosie on 01548 562344.