The Big Camp in London and the South East
Make the most of the summer by taking part in the Big Camp 2018, for an experience you’ll remember forever at some of the National Trust's most special places.
This year, we're offering the opportunity to enjoy pop-up camping somewhere truly unique. The long days of summer are the perfect time to experience one of our 4 pop-up camping locations with many offering food, live music and marshmallow toasting around a campfire.
Tickets for Big Camp are now available. Book online now for:
- Osterley Park, London - Saturday 7 July 2018
- Scotney Castle, Kent - Saturday 21 July 2018
- Ashridge Estate - Saturday 21 July 2018
- Cliveden, Bucks - 27 & 28 July 2018 SOLD OUT
- Stowe, Bucks - 1, 2 & 3 August 2018
- Waddesdon, Bucks - 4 August 2018 SOLD OUT
- Winkworth Arboretum, Surrey - 14 & 15 July 2018 SOLD OUT
If you're in need of new camping gear or some expert advice on where to start, our official outdoor partner, Cotswold Outdoor, is here to help. Combining their excellent brand knowledge with real world experience, in store, their friendly staff can offer you first-hand advice about how their products perform - not just what's on the label.