Waterclose Meadows camping
Pitch your tent at Waterclose Meadows
Lose yourself in the tranquillity of the nearby riverside setting and take in the wonderful views along the river and meadow walks. For those who enjoy being more active you can launch your canoe or paddle board nearby and explore quiet back waters of the The River Great Ouse.
Wake up to the sound of bird song and the flowing river. Take a short stroll to the community village shop and don’t forget to try the wonderful scones from our Tea room baked using flour made at the Mill.
This hidden gem offers something for everyone.
Smaller tent pitches:
- 4 small tent pitches all with electric hook up.
- Your pitch size is roughly 6x4 metres.
- Accommodates up to 3 persons per tent.
- Parking is not always available next to your pitch so pack accordingly.
Standard tent pitches:
- 10 large tent pitches all with electric hook up
- All pitches vary slightly but a roughly 8x5 metres
- Only one tent per pitch to maintain fire breaks.
- Can accommodate up to 6 persons per tent. (max 4 adults)
Pitches are allocated before your arrival and although we cannot guarantee individual specific pitch requests, if you add requests to your booking, our team will do their very best to accommodate you.
We only except group bookings of up to 4 pitches. If you are looking to book more than one pitch online, these will need to be made separately adding information of the other booking in the request box. We also offer a small multi pitch area for a mix of tents, campers, motorhomes or caravans you can book these under the campervan drop down option on the online booking panel. Should we be unable to cater for your request, our team will get in touch on receipt of your booking.
If you are looking to book an organised larger group please contact us.