Open all year, a visit can last from a few hours to a full day. We welcome groups of all sizes and discounts apply to groups over 15.
- Complimentary admission voucher for your familiarisation visit
- Free entry for tour leader and driver on the day of your group visit
- Coach meet and greet available on request
- Free parking at the visitor centre
- Refreshment voucher for driver
- Contact us to make a booking and find out more on 01765 643197 or by email
Group visit information
We're open every day except 24 & 25 December and Fridays November - February. Group prices are reviewed annually and may have changed slightly by the time of your visit, find current prices online or call. Group admission rates (15+) are £12.80 per person.
Our guided tours bring this remarkable place to life. Pre-booked tours will take you on a journey through 800 years of history. Specialist and foreign language tours can also be arranged.
Plan your day
Download our group visit brochure, information for group leaders and an estate map at the bottom of this page.
Don't miss our shop and large restaurant serving delicious hot meals and light bites. Book to dine as a group and we'll reserve tables just for you!
You can download the information leaflet below.