Things to see and do at Godrevy
Find out what other people are spotting around and about Cornwall and the South West and if you see something worth shouting about, then please let us know. You can post your photos and messages on our Facebook page or send us an email.
What do you do at Godrevy?
- Do your 2 minute beach clean
- Find the geocache
- Walk along the dramatic North Cliffs
- Watch the wildlife - shhh, don't disturb them though
- Drink a very nice coffee at Godrevy Café
- Walk around the headland with an ice cream
- Explore the rockpools
- Gaze over to the lighthouse, inspiration for Virginia Woolf
- Make a self portrait in the sand
- Catch a wave
- Check the tide so you don't get cut off - buy a tide timetable or check online
- Watch the weather so you know what to wear
- Bring sun protection and hats or waterproofs and a change of clothes
- Find out what beach flags mean
- Please pick up your litter to keep the place tidy - why not join the '2 minute beach clean' revolution?
- There's a seasonal dog ban on the beach
- There are seasonal lifeguards, please obey the flags and signs