Things to see and do at Godrevy
The high, cliff-top walks around Godrevy offer stunning views out to sea while there are countless hours of fun to be had on the sandy beaches below. Find out all about the things to see and do here, and some useful information to know before your visit.
- Check the tide so you don't get cut off - buy a tide timetable or check online
- Watch the weather so you know what to wear
- Bring sun protection and hats or waterproofs and a change of clothes
- Find out what beach flags mean
- Please pick up your litter to keep the place tidy - why not join the '2 minute beach clean' revolution?
- There's a seasonal dog ban on the beach
- There are seasonal lifeguards, please obey the flags and signs
You may be lucky enough to see some seals on your visit to Godrevy in the sea, or hauled up on beaches. If you do spot them, please take care not to worry or disturb the seals by keeping voices low and dogs under close control.
Godrevy Beach Café offers a warm welcome to everyone, from dog walkers, to nature watchers, surfers and beach hoppers. There's a tempting menu of hot and cold food and drink throughout the year, with an ice cream hut in the summer months too.
Enjoy and explore
What do you do at Godrevy?
- 2 minute beach clean
- Walk along the dramatic North Cliffs
- Watch the wildlife - shhh, don't disturb them though
- Walk around the headland
- Explore the rockpools
- Gaze over to the lighthouse, inspiration for Virginia Woolf
- Make a self portrait in the sand
- Catch a wave